Fireworks-related injuries are most common on and around holidays associated with fireworks celebrations, especially July 4th and New Year’s Eve. Thousands of people each year are treated in emergency rooms or injuries sustained from fireworks.
4th of July FIREWORKS Safety Tips:
- Always read directions
- Always have an adult present
- Use fireworks outdoors only
- Never use near dry grass or other flammable materials
- Light one at a time
- Keep a safe distance
- Never point or throw fireworks at another person
- Never experiment with fireworks
- Have a bucket of water and a hose handy
- Never attempt to re-light or “fix” fireworks
- Do not wear loose fitting clothing
- Never carry fireworks in your pockets
- Fireworks are not toys
- Use only State Fire Marshal approved fireworks.
For more details, please visit their website http://www.fireworksafety.com/
WATCH THE SAFETY VIDEO www.fireworksafety.com/safety_video.html
PARENTS ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURIES CAUSED BY THEIR CHILDREN USING FIREWORKS.
If you or a loved one has been injured by the negligent use of fireworks, call the TRIPP LAW FIRM – Personal Injury Law for an IMMEDIATE consultation with a member of the INJURY LAW TEAM and Florida Injury Attorney G. Alan Tripp, Jr.
The INJURY LAW TEAM is available 24/7.
CALL US NOW at (888) 392-LAWS (5297)
NO FEES or NO COSTS if NO RECOVERY. www.trippfirm.com