The other top intersections for aggressive driving crashes in Pasco this year are:
2. Bruce B. Downs Boulevard and SR 54
3. Rowan Road and SR 54
4. Regency Park Boulevard and Ridge Road 5. U.S. 41 and SR 52;
6. Cobblestone Drive and SR 52;
7. U.S. 19 and SR 52;
8. Little Road and Ridge Road;
9. Hicks Road and SR 52;
10. Louis Avenue and Holiday Lake Drive;
11. Little Road and New York Avenue; and
12. Mile Stretch Drive and U.S. 19.
Others that were on the 2008 list that weren’t on this year’s are U.S. 41 at SR 54; U.S. 19 at Beacon Woods Drive; U.S. 19 at Embassy Boulevard; and Little Road at SR 54.
Last year, there were eight fatal accidents, causing eight deaths, in the first quarter of the year. This year, there have been eight fatal accidents that have caused 10 deaths.
TRIPP LAW FIRM, P.A. – A Personal Injury Law Firm that is Dedicated to Helping Injured People throughout the State of Florida.
CALL FOR A FREE CONSULTATION – 1 (888) 392-LAWS (5297)
Prompt and Aggressive Representation, with a personal touch.
NO FEE OR COSTS IF NO RECOVERY. www.trippfirm.com