JET SKI • WAVE RUNNER • PWC • YAMAHA • KAWASAKI • SEA DOO •Avoid Accidents • THINK SAFETY FIRST • Clearwater, Madeira Beach, John’s Pass, St. Pete Bch
Water Safety - Boats and Jet Ski's
- Never operate a jet-ski or boat while under the influence of alcohol.
- Never operate a boat or Jet Ski in swimming areas.
- Always wear a personal flotation device when operating a boat or Jet Ski.
- Jumping boat wakes on a jet ski may be fun, but it is also very dangerous! The wave height may block your vision of a swimmer or obstruction, and you may lose control of the water craft and fall off after landing. Jumping waves is a leading cause of fatal accidents on jet skis.
- Before operating a boat or Jet Ski, check with a law enforcement agency to determine what laws apply.
A personal water craft must at all times be operated in a reasonable and prudent manner. Maneuvers which unreasonably or unnecessarily endanger life, limb, or property, including, but not limited to, weaving through congested vessel traffic, jumping the wake of another vessel unreasonably or unnecessarily close to such other vessel or when visibility around such other vessel is obstructed, and swerving at the last possible moment to avoid collision shall constitute reckless operation of a vessel, as provided in F.S. 327.33(1).
No person under the age of 14 shall operate a personal water craft on the waters of this state.
CLICK THIS LINK TO WATCH SHORT JET SKI SAFETY VIDEO
If you or a loved one has been injured in a boating accident involving a PWC, Jet Ski or other watercraft, call the TRIPP LAW FIRM for an immediate consultation.
Florida Injury Attorney G. Alan Tripp, Jr. and the injury law team are available 24/7.
CALL NOW (888) 392-LAWS (5297) to speak with an attorney regarding your rights.
Prompt and Aggressive Representation – www.trippfirm.com
NO FEES or NO COSTS if NO RECOVERY
Relevant Practice Areas
Comments are closed.
When it comes to jet ski accidents, the Law provides no shelter as compared to the costs of boat accidents. In some ways Jet Skis are worse in the legal realm because there is an assumption of