CONTACT US REGARDING YOUR CASE
Still Have Questions?
The Tripp Law Firm team is here to help! We are available 24/7 to speak with you regarding your case. Call us, chat with us, or send us an email day or night. We're here for you!readmore
Florida Vehicle Defect Injuries
In just one year, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reported that 30,000 lives were lost as a result of traffic accidents. Most of these were unrelated to defects with the actual vehicle, but even a small percentage of such a large number being related to vehicle defects makes the cost to human life staggering. Of course, fatal crashes are only part of the analysis. Many times the defects cause life-changing injuries to the vehicle’s occupants and those in the immediate vicinity.
Examples of vehicle defects would include:
- fuel system problems causing leakage especially after a crash
- accelerator controls (the gas pedal) that could stick due to a poor design
- wheels that break from cracks resulting in a loss of control
- cooling system problems resulting in scalding injuries or serious cuts and abrasions due to fan blade malfunctions
- air bag issues including improper deployment or insufficient triggering
- wiring problems resulting in lighting issues or electrical fires
- child safety restraints that are insufficient or simply fail
- seats or seat backs that fail
- vehicle jacks that fail during maintenance
- tire blowouts due to manufacturing or mounting defects
If you believe you have been injured as a result of a vehicle defect, please take this opportunity to consult with our law firm so that we may discuss your rights as soon as possible.
Call NOW for a confidential FREE consultation. We are available 24/7/365 at 888-392-5297. Put the injury law team at Tripp Law Firm to work protecting your rights TODAY!
NO Fees and NO costs unless you win!