CONTACT US REGARDING YOUR CASE
Still Have Questions?
The Tripp Law Firm team is here to help! We are available 24/7 to speak with you regarding your case. Call us, chat with us, or send us an email day or night. We're here for you!readmore
Florida Insurance Dispute Attorney
When an insurance company denies your claim, it can be considered Insurance Bad Faith. You insurance policy is a contract that requires your insurance company to act in “good faith” toward you in the event of an incident. By unreasonably denying your claim, an insurance company is acting in bad faith.
Several examples of Insurance Bad Faith include:
- Failing to promptly and thoroughly investigate a claim
- Unreasonably delaying payment
- Unreasonably denying benefits
- Using unreasonable interpretations to translate policy language
- Refusing to settle the case or reimburse you for your entire loss
If you feel that your insurance company is treating you unfairly, please contact a Florida attorney at the TRIPP LAW FIRM – Personal Injury Law. We know that many insurance companies are only looking out for their own financial well being. We have the experience and resources to take on these insurance giants in court and get you the compensation you deserve.